The Society of Toxicology of Canada 51th Annual Symposium, Winter 2019
December 2 to 4, 2019
Shaw Centre - Ottawa
55 Colonel By Drive, Ottawa, ON K1N 9J2 Canada
130 Besserer Street,
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 9M9
Book your group rate for Society of Toxicology of Canada
Hotel block closes Saturday, October 19th
After October 19th suites at the STC rate are subject to availability and at the discretion of the hotel.
Reservations can also be made by calling the hotel direct:
Toll free:(800) 267-1989
By fax:(613) 232-1242
PLEASE QUOTE GROUP CODE: 185356
Premiere One Bedroom Suites: $189/night (1 to 2 Occupants)
- Complimentary Wireless High Speed Internet
- Parking is an additional $28.00CAN/day (plus applicable tax) with unlimited in/out access
Rates subject to applicable tax and fees
Click here to see the plan of the room
VISIT THE CITY
Arrive ahead of the meeting or stay after and enjoy all downtown Ottawa has to offer. Visit Tourism Ottawa
Annual Symposium Program Books
- 2018. What’s in a NAM ? (Novel Approach Methodologies).
- 2017. Visualizing Toxicology in 4D: Disruption, Development and Drug Discovery
- 2016. High-tech toxicology: new approaches … old problems?
- 2015. Modern Toxicology Essentials: Models, Toxicogenomics, Populations & Safety
- 2014. REACTing in Today’s Environment and Predicting Tomorrow’s Challenges
- 2013. Mechanistic Paradigms for Toxicological Regulation
- 2012. Frontiers of Toxicology: New Questions, New Methods and New Approaches
- 2011. Low Dose Effects and Their Use in Risk Assessment: When is an Effect Adverse?
- 2010. Linking Early Exposures to Late Effects: New Science, Tools and Modes of Action
- 2009. Toxicology of drug and chemical mixtures: from mechanisms to risk assessment
- 2008. Toxicity testing tomorrow: What does the future hold?
Join our group to get on the mailing list